3.13.2012

The Cats Meow

Cheap Monday sweatshirt / Topshop pants / Jeffrey Campbell Lana's

Have I really been M.I.A for a week now?! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long since I've been on here. Well, I'm putting an end to that now. 

While waiting to have lunch with some friends last week, my boyfriend and I decided to take a couple pictures around the neighborhood. He noticed a furry little something in the back of the shot, and when he looked up he saw this little guy. I've never ever been a cat person. But there are those lucky few that have been able to break through my "anti-cat" exterior simply by nestling up against my leg and purring very sweetly at me. He must've been attracted by the sunlight bouncing off of my shoes. He couldn't get enough of them (or maybe it was the afternoon scratches behind the ears he was getting from two generous strangers). He matches my outfit though, doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment