1.25.2012

Fate on Melrose


Quay Eyeware sunnies / Lancome Corset (Matte) lipstick / H&M black dress / Alexander Wang heels
There's nothing like that feeling you get when you see something from across the room, and it takes your breath away. You're still, frozen in disbelief that you both are at the same place at the same time. You make your way towards it while thoughts are running rampant in your mind--"Is it a good fit for me? Is it damaged? Can this be real?" Then you play the dating game. You try it out, determine whether or not you're good together, and start to think about future events. Then it gets serious. You start thinking about a more permanent relationship. You go back and forth, weighing pros and cons. And then ultimately, you take the plunge. You commit.

Okay, I know it's just shoes but still. I got so excited when I saw the exact pair of Alexander Wang heels that I've had my eye on for a while now. It was as if fate had intervened and brought us together. The way he flows with me every step of the way, the way he makes me smile, the comfort that he provides. We're a perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment