1.26.2012

An unlikley match

Urbanxl sunnies / Michael Kors watch / Forever21 bracelet / J. Crew jacket / UNIF floral dress / Glaze wedges
I had a long day of running errands around DTLA for my internship, so I had to dress accordingly as to not subject myself to scorn and ridicule from the designers I work for (they're lovely, witty people). Initially,  I was hesitant at the very thought of pairing leopard and floral together. Sure, I could have easily gone with a cute, black heel, but I had told myself that I was going to take more risks in my style. Plus, these are my most comfortable wedges which were essential for a day like today. I know that not everyone is accepting of this pairing, but I personally love it. They compliment each other well and make the outfit look so cute and fun. I'm glad I took a chance on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment