1.27.2012

Valentine's Day DIY's

Baking was something I used to do quite often. It was actually a hobby of mine that I enjoyed very much, as well as did those around me. But after making one baked good after another almost every week, the gratification that used to accompany my once favorite pastime began to dissipate. So last year, I decided to take a hiatus from baking. However, a special occasion like this does call for special treats. I've been looking around for some Valentine's day inspired desserts, and came across some that I'm thinking about trying out this year.



White Chocolate Valentine Bars (via TheCakeBar)
Heart Shaped Macaroons (via TheCakeBar)

Red Velvet Love Cupcakes with Matching Heart Sandwiches (via TheCakeBar)
Sweetheart Cupcakes (via TheCakeBar)

Swiss Meringue Buttercream Ruffles (via TheCakeBar)
Topshop Chiffon Mullet Hem Dress by Rare
The ruffles and color of the last dessert inspired a potential outfit for the seventh Valentine's day that I'll be spending with my special someone. Hopefully all goes well. After all, seven is considered a lucky number.
      









No comments:

Post a Comment