1.16.2012

From gloom to bloom

 



Hat: Obey, Shorts: Vintage DIY, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: JC Night Walk

It's funny how driving about 25 miles south of SFV took me to a much warmer and brighter world. I woke up the other day to gloom and frozen fingers and toes. And as cozy as an over-sized knit and a hot cup of tea sounded, it wasn't what I was in the mood for. So I called some of my friends in Silverlake to see what the weather was like, and luckily it was sunny and warm enough for me to put together this outfit. Sidenote: These are my favorite and newest pair of DIY shorts. I've been craving for this type of weather to wear them. I spent the day walking around to local coffee shops, restaurants, and vintage stores looking for new treasures to add to my closet. Ended the day with more coffee and good chit chat.