2.05.2012

I'm glad you came

Cheap Monday denim jacket / Blaque Market censor dress / Jeffrey Campbell Sequin Lana's / Daniela Moda backpack bag
Spontaneous, late-night rendezvous with The Wanted last night at Cherry Pop @ Ultra Suede in West Hollywood. It was the perfect ending to my tranquil, yet eventful Saturday. Waking up to breakfast in bed, going back to sleep until half past noon, lunching at Cafe Bizou, scouring the valley to quench my macaron craving, then finally spending some quality time with my mom and five year-old niece pretty much sums up my Saturday afternoon. It was a great way to prep for a long night of singing, dancing, and waiting. If a fairly popular group such as The Wanted is performing for only a five dollar admission fee, it should be expected that you're gonna be invading a lot of peoples' personal space and vice versa. I was actually in the midst of two groups of people about to go to blows with each other. And, along with the fear of falling victim to a random stray fist, all I could think about was "I really hope I don't get blood on my jacket, or even worse, my shoes." I don't know which I would have feared more, the pain or the stain. Luckily, I didn't have to find out. My dress, although fairly revealing (I'll make sure to post a better picture of it in the future), was perfect for an event such as this, not to mention it aided in dealing with the overwhelming body heat in the venue. My jacket served to soften the provocativeness of the dress, even when I had it tied around my waist as I danced the night into oblivion. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment