2.09.2012

So many wants...

...and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

(Image via Steve Madden)
If winter ever decides to make an appearance (I suppose the seasons can be fashionably late as well), these NOAHH booties are going to find a new home in my closet. This shoe actually comes in a variety of colors and material; and I originally wanted them in the taupe suede, but I could already see the reaction on my face when I accidentally step in a random puddle while wearing them. So to save myself some grief, I opted for the black suede booties which I find equally as cute.

(Image via smart-kids-that-smoke-weed)
 These are going to be my next DIY project. I'm starting to develop a love for high waisted bottoms and floral prints, to accompany my love for all things lace (as I mentioned in one of my previous posts). These pair in particular remind me of all the jeans worn in my old family photos in the '80's.  I find them so insanely amazing. You can tell just by looking at them that they're from way-back-when, but then you put your own touch to them and they're perfection.
(Image via Solestruck)
 I've had my eye on a pair of Senso's since it went on sale during Cyber Monday. Initially, I opted out of buying them out of pure intimidation of it's incredibly high arch (yikes!). But they seem so lovely and elegant that I might have to just sacrifice my feet (and walking all together), if I could get my hands on a pair.

(Image via openingceremony)

(Source: pearlescentpetals)
(Source: redlipslikeblood)
(Image via Solestruck [left] and Karmaloop323 [right])


Curse you, UNIF. How am I suppose to choose between your leopard printed and black leather HELLBOUNDS? The shoe itself is so impressionable that, regardless of what print it comes in, it is sure to grab the attention of everyone you walk by. And the platform is so high that they actually look like a dream to walk in. This is the type of situation that gets me in trouble with my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment