2.24.2012

Sunny Winters

American Apparel top / YourEyesLie shorts / Vintage bag&belt / Michael Kors watch / Jeffrey Campbell Lana's
While hanging up clothes in my closet, I discovered my white lace top that I so stupidly forgot I owned. Given my love for lace, you can only imagine my initial reaction when I was reunited with it earlier today. Good thing too, since it contributed to the styling of one of my favorite outfits. It rendered that feminine, womanly touch that made me feel like a lady (which sadly, often times my guy friends tend to forget that I am). To keep with the ladylike trend, I layered my lace top over a plain white tank and cinched it together with a pair of high waisted shorts that are an odd, bluish-purple color. The pink shoes added that loud factor that I often try to incorporate into many of my outfits, which is a little ironic to me since it's more of a soft, pastel pink. I further decorated myself by putting on some accessories, and gravitating back to my vintage bag and Weekend by Spitfire sunnies to supplement this classic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment